Today and tomorrow, Drive 2 the Future is helding its 8th Plenary Meeting, finally in person after 2 years of working 100% on-line. The meeting could not have been at a nicer place than Sapienza Università di Roma.
We all are happy to meet again, and it is being really profitable for the progress of the project.
Also, we used the opportunity to organize a round table on ethical and security dilemmas, and how they impact on the AV acceptance. The discussion counted with the views from USA, Europa and Australia.
For the debate, we had a group of high-level panellists:
- Ø Judith Charlton – Monash University Accident Research Centre
- Ø Zachary Doerzaph – Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
- Ø Siegfried Stohr, Guidare Pilotare S.r.l
- Ø Annie Pauzié – Université gustave Eiffel
- Ø Gina Baas, University of Minnesota
We thank all of them for their participation and their insights, as well as the attendees that were in the room and on-line.